When most of us have to shave, we brace ourselves for the pain. Razor burn, irritation and white heads affect millions of men, especially when you have curly hair.
That’s why we’ve formulated a super robust aftershave serum that not only helps soothe your skin, but also works to nourish, hydrate and strengthen your skin with every shave.
Our ingredients have shown to:
Our all-in-one formula will exfoliate to help prevent ingrown hairs. It also works as a gentle astringent to help fight blemishes and acne. All while soothing inflammation and irritation. You get left with deeply hydrated, stronger, healthier skin.
Many razor bump and ingrown hair treatments can be loaded with cheap chemicals and useless fillers. Not this one! It safely works on all skin types, even women’s bikini lines, armpits, or legs.
Whether you use straight blade razors, electric shavers or those crazy 8 blade razors, ingrown hairs on your face and neck can still happen, which is why we only use ingredients proven to work!
Burdock root can treat chronic skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis. It also improves skin quality and texture by increasing blood flow to the skin. It even reducing the signs of aging and wrinkles.
This ingredient is rich in antioxidants, omega fatty acids, vitamin E, magnesium and potassium. It is effective against skin conditions like acne, eczema and even psoriasis. Black walnut is a fantastic anti-inflammatory agent that soothes redness and swelling.
You’ve probably heard of ginger root, but what most people don’t know is it contains a fantastic chemical called gingerol which is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory. It kills bacteria, is anti-fungal and enhances immune function. Rich in minerals and essential oils, this ingredient will make your hair softer, shinier and more manageable. Not only that, but gingerol increases circulation and encourages hair growth to boot!
White oak bark soothes inflamed skin and kills off germs and helps wounds close.
Glycolic acid moisturizes and removes dead skin cells and is used to treat acne, scarring, rejuvenates the skin and reduces pore sizes. It’s proven to increase collagen production and reverse aged skin and wrinkles. Glycolic acid also hydrates and helps with scaly, dry patches.
The benefits of this ingredient are endless. It helps treat eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, warts and on and on. Salicylic acid removes dead skin, cleans out clogged pores and tightens and improves skin texture. For those with skin, this ingredients is a great addition to your skincare routine.
Aqua, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Salicylic Acid, Organic Junglans Nigra (Black Walnut) Extract, Organic Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Organic Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Aroma, Arginine, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Quercus Alba (White Oak) Bark Extract.
How the Burdock root reverses aging, heals skin, and more.
Learn the secret to healthy skin.
Find out if your cosmetics ruining your skin.
How to get clear skin with this simple and effective routine.
A complete guide on how to get rid of ingrown hair.
Simple, if you don’t love the product or the results, simply contact us for a full refund thanks to our 60 day “love it or your money back guarantee”.
Start with a pea sized amount and spread evenly across your skin and apply more as needed.
Yes, the formula is 25% organic and 97% natural. The remaining 3% includes the salyctic acid and glycolic acid, which are the ingredients that provide the benefits to treat and prevent ingrown hairs and then the gentle preservatives.
Absolutely! Women can use this to treat or prevent razor burn on their bikini line, legs, armpits, etc.
Nope, you can use it just about anywhere on your body.
The formula includes multiple ingredients to help exfoliate the skin and encourage the healing of ingrown hairs, razor burn and razor bumps.
Yes, it is designed to be used as an every day aftershave to help prevent razor bumps, ingrown hairs and infection.